Parts I need. Can you Please help

Quick Learner from SC
Apr 22, 2024 12:54 pm
I need 2 replacement parts for my Antrim double hung window. Both parts are broke.
Thanks Kenny
IMG_0657 IMG_0658 IMG_0659 IMG_0660 IMG_0661
5 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
Apr 23, 2024 2:54 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for writing in! We do not carry an exact replacement match for your existing coil shoe but we do carry a similar pivot shoe that should work as a suitable alternative.  Take a look over the dimensions for the 15-228 17/32" thick Pivot Shoe and compare them to determine if this will be a fit for your repairs.

Dimensions for 15-228
Dimensions for 15-228

This pivot shoe uses the Series 160 Coil Balance. When ordering the springs, you'll need to look for any stamps/markings on the metal that will indicate what the strength of the springs needs to be. If there aren't any stamps/markings, you'll need to obtain the exact weight of the sash and divide that number by the total number of coils in the window.

The compatible cover is the 15-150S 1/2" Coil Single Support.

Keep in mind, the cam on this shoe is different from yours, so your existing pivot bar may not be compatible with the 15-228. I'll need to see a photo of the existing pivot bar to recommend the correct replacement match.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts