Two ICO window parts

A quick learner from usa says:
I need the rod and the lock with the keeper. Thank you
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The rod you mentioned is what's called a balance. I believe yours is our Series 385 channel balance, but you should carefully compare our specs to your own to be sure. As for the lock, check out our 90-300 and see if it matches.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)