Parts Recommendations

A quick learner from Monroeville, PA says:
We just bought a new house that has several metal closet doors that are off the tracks. I think we need to replace the parts in the uploaded photos but are unsure what to buy. There is no spring in any of the hinges.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 08D5ADB2-5FE9-4E4C-BF2B-052175C1F291.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 443FAC94-BA9C-4AB6-BB55-DEA33941B699.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

We may be able to help. But can you tell me the diameter of those pins and the diameter of the caps atop the pins? Also, is there any brand name or sticker on the door? From there we'll do our best to help. 

A quick learner from Monroeville, PA says:
Hi there. I'm not quite sure on the diameter. Here is a picture of the sticker. Thanks for the help!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 898F9394-1667-4DF5-BD1D-B6F57A2A7828.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Based on that label, I believe this is a door from Evans Products Company. The 21-001, 21-007,  and 21-200 are all known to have worked with these doors. But again, I stress it's best to compare the dimensions we list, especially the pin and cap diameters, to confirm these are the parts you need.

How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.