Parts/ custom balance

A quick learner from USA says:
Hello,
Your website and YouTube videos are fabulous! I was able to remove the window and the balance parts. I need to order two new ones. I called and was advised to weight the window. The weight is 11 lbs. and I am sending many pictures of both the broken one on the left and the intact one on the right.
Please let me know what you think I should order.
Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image_67128321.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image_67144449.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image_67153665.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image_67171841.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image_67183617.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Thank you for your patience during this busy season, and for your kind words. It means a lot.

We can definitely help with this balance but it will have to be custom, as you suspected. What you have here is a normal 1/2" wide channel balance but with a special 19-010 fitting.

Before we go any further I just need a bit more information from you. To start, can you tell me the depth of the bottom fitting? It should be either 1" or 1-1/8". The graphic below will show you exactly what I mean.

Can you also confirm the sash weight? Your original stamp of 2310 is designed to only carry 5 through 9 pounds. For an 11 pound sash like you have I would actually bump you up to the 2320, which carries 9 through 15. 

To be clear, it's totally fine to bump you up to the next weight, but I just want to be 100% sure that we get you the right part for the job since custom balances cannot be returned for a refund. It's totally possible that the original installers put in the wrong part in the first place, I just don't want to make an assumption and get it wrong. I only need you to say the word and I'll move you up to the 2320 option. 

Once I have those details cleared up I will email you a purchase link and price quote that you can use to place an order on our site. 

Here is the graphic I mentioned above:

Comparison of the S351 and S390 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S351 and S390 balance shoes.
A handy person from USA says:
Your company is amazing.
If only all replacement parts and support were following your model!

The measurement is 1 inch as the 15-002 shows.
Yes, let's bump it up for the 2320 for the weight of the sash.

Let me know the next step
Susan
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm happy to be of assistance, of course, but you're very kind to say so.

That should be everything we need. I'll go ahead and email you that purchase link now for two balances. If you wanted to make any changes or if you had any questions, you know where to find me.

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.