Parts for PGT single hung vinyl window 53"wide x 50 5/8 tall

A quick learner from St. Augustine, Florida says:
Dear friends,

I am trying to replace all the sash parts pertaining to a 53" wide x 50 5/8 tall PGT vinyl window i have installed in my office (drywall inside, stucco on block outside).

All the parts associated with tilting the window and the balances are shot. The only parts I DONT need are the locking devices and the two clips that hold the top of the sash into the frame.

I DO need:
The 23" balances. They are circular and have a 1/2" diameter - see IMG_0460
The cams that fits into the frame and house the tilt bars and the balances. Each is just shy of 1 1/4" in width and 1/2" in depth - see IMG_0458 and 0459.
One of the tilt bars (broken) that fits into the window and one of the cams is shown in IMG_0449 .

I sure hope you can help me out. My local window guy has a monopoly in the area and that has gotten to his head!!

I feel confident that if I had the parts, I could install them and get the window working again.

Best wishes and THANKS!!
Yosi

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Welcome to SWISCO. We pulled up some replacement parts to see if they are compatible with yours. Starting with your pivot shoe, compare your measurements to our 15-210. Next, see our 26-272 pivot bar. Lastly, take a look at our S600-23 black tip spiral balance. Look at each of these parts closely to make sure they are all compatible with one another. 

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.