Parts for Pella Screen Door

A handy person from Connecticut says:
I need two parts for a Pella hinged screen door. I do not know the model number. It came integrated in a pre-hung patio french door unit.

I've managed to repair the spring on the door latch, so now all I am looking for is the slide that secures the bottom of the other door (the one without the latch) to the threshhold.

Thank you.
A customer submitted photo of a door latch.
User submitted picture of Pella door handle.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. We are currently working on a replacement part for you, and will post again in this thread as soon as we have more information available!
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Hello,
Please see new SWISCO product code 40-014, Pella Flush Bolt.
A handy person from Connecticut says:
Thank you. This is what I needed. Do you also have the plastic inserts that go into the hole in the door frame where the bolt is inserted? A picture is attached.
User submitted a photo of a screen door latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you for your continued patience in this matter. We've been looking around for this piece, but it's a bit hard to tell from this picture. Could you take a wider shot so that we can see its position on the door itself? Thank you!
A quick learner says:
Here is a broader photo. It is an insert in the upper door frame. I actually need the one for the lower frame, but the part is identical.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you once again for your patience. We are working on a new replacement for this part, and will let you know as soon as we have more information to view.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your continued patience in this matter. Our 40-022 Pella Screen Door Flush Bolt Keeper is now online and ready for you to view.
A home owner from Virginia says:
I have the exact same Pella out swing french door style screen doors and will need to order both parts already mentioned above.

However, i'm looking for the internal door latch that was never installed on this door when i bought the home.

Can you please identify the internal latch part number i need to secure the door when it shuts?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named thumbnail (1).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named thumbnail.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

Hello! The latch in your photos can be replaced by our 40-150, though you will likely have to shim the new handle out to line up with your keeper. 

I already have the handle, that wasn't my question.

I need the device the handle latches to please.
Profile picture of Tom

Ah, I see. That would be a part called the "keeper." I believe you can use our 40-081, though like the latch it won't be exactly the same as the original. You may also need to shim it out to work properly.

That keeper is for a single door installation where it gets mounted to a door frame.

I need that keeper for an outward swing French door style screen door.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hey there! I'm afraid that I couldn't find a keeper that works in the way you describe. It may not be available to us anymore; these are older doors and a lot of their parts are hard to come by. I recommend getting in touch with a local mom and pop type hardware store who deals with Pella brand hardware. They may hopefully have some old parts in stock that match what you have now.

I'm very sorry that we couldn't get this to you. I tried my best to find a face mount keeper like you describe with no luck. I think it may just not be made anymore.

How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Quick-Fix! 40-150 Spindle Replacement
SWISCO Quick-Fix! 40-150 Spindle Replacement
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.