A home owner from Cincinnati, Ohio says:
I'm trying to identify the correct parts to order

See photos -
3 different windows -
channel sizes A.[16" x .5" (9/16")] and B.[24" x .5"] and C.[28" x .5"]
all three sets have same shoe size / shape - see photos
Windows A. and B. have one top which IS damaged see photo
while window C. has a different top which is NOT damaged see photo
the best I can tell by your inventory pictures is that the window channel balance replacement may be series 380, 385, or 395. but I am not sure of this.

The windows had the following stamps on them:
window A - 1540 on one channel and 1520 on the other
window B - 2340 on both channels
window C - 27 s29j on one channel and 27 7 nt on the other

Thank You
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. It actually looks like you have two different kinds of balance here. The first three pictures, and the fifth picture, look like our Series 380 channel balance. The Series 380 comes with our 19-005 and 15-005 nylon fittings pre-attached.

The fourth picture shows a different balance though. While the fittings appear to be broken I think they're different. I believe this is a match for our Series 371 channel balance instead. See if you agree.

It's hard to tell what Series goes with which stamp. Your order is a little confusing but look over the two Series I recommended and see if you can work out which is best. The only way to be sure if the Series I've suggested are a match is by comparing the dimensions and style of the nylon fittings to your own.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.