Parts for a Sliding Door on a 2016 Jayco RV

A handy person from Birmingham, AL says:
I have a 2016 Jayco 5th Wheel with a sliding door on the closet. The bottom door guide is the piece shown in the attached photo. My closet door has a cutout and the white plastic piece is screwed into the door cutout and adjusted to fit the lower track. It is 2-3/4" long, 11/16" wide, 5/16" thick. The item in the picture appears to be just the white plastic insert in your P/N 23-021. Please let me know if you concur that the attached picture is your 23-021 plastic insert and if just the plastic insert is available or will I need to purchase the entire 23-021.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4507.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4508.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4509.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It certainly does look like the plastic guide on our 23-021, but then again it looks like the plastic guide on our 23-220, as well. Then there's the 23-018A, which seems to have the same plastic guide.

I'm sure there are also more that we don't carry. I'm afraid we cannot supply this guide separately, so you will need to confirm what style metal housing you have.

A handy person from Birmingham, AL says:
As indicated previously, there is no metal housing for my RV mount. The door is cut away and the plastic insert is set inside the cut out. P
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Then whoever made your door probably made a custom job of it. We weren't able to find this guide supplied by itself. In all cases, it's meant to come in a metal housing. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.