Parts for metal bi-fold doors

A home owner from Philadelphia, PA says:
Hi,
I submitted an inquiry about 15 minutes ago and then realized I should have included more information. I'm missing the upper and lower pins from bi-fold doors manufactured by Kinkead Industries. The brand is Float-A-Way. The doors are 65" width, 78.5 height. Do you have anything that would work for these doors?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B7CF322B-9E27-4655-B9A1-5BE99EFB94BC.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 783DC22A-D724-4C1B-923B-17B20EF5F514.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 29D797D8-9E50-46D7-8B53-57B213077BF4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B63F9A5B-521C-4187-BD5C-C17FBE1FA7EB.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

The 21-033 and 21-035 are bifold door pins often used with Float-A-Way brand doors. Just remove the old pins and compare the pin diameter, as well as the diameter of the cap atop the pins, to see if these match what you need. Let me know what you find out. 

Thanks so much for your response. Neither of these look like the pins in these doors, but maybe one of both will work anyway? I've attached a photo of the pin that is currently in use. I'm thinking of ordering both of the pubs you suggested to see if one or both might work, but I'm wondering if you could look at this pic to see if there's another suggestion.

Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 28C87E53-E47C-44C1-87FF-69524FF731D4.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Can you tell me the diameter of the pin, and the diameter of the cap atop the pin? That would help narrow things down. 

Hi Bob,

The diameter of the cap is 3/4 of an inch, and the circumference of the pin is 7/8 of an inch which I think makes the diameter .28 of an inch?

Thanks so much. This closet is bedeviling me.

Gretchen
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

It looks like you have the latest style of the Float-A-Way bifold door pins. For the top and bottom spring-loaded guide pins, see our 21-022. The bottom threaded adjusting pin would be 21-023 and for the top spring-loaded pivot pin, see the 21-024. Thanks for posting!

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.