Parts for mobile home storm door! Make unknown!

A home owner from Cold Spring, NY says:
Hard plastic with right angle pin. They slide in track to allow window to self store!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This part is called a corner key, typically used for storm doors. I guess in your case it's also on a storm door.

We carry a ton of these, which you can see here, but I can't make out what yours is based on this photo. I'm afraid too many details are obscured while it's installed. I also don't know its size, which is very important. You can start by looking at our 95-073 , which has the same kinda "back tab" that yours has, but this is just an educated guess.

Ultimately you will have to remove the original corner and carefully compare it to the dimensions and photos we show on the 95-073 store page. That should tell you for sure whether it's a match. If it's not, let me know what you get and we can try to find something better.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at