Channel Balances for Window

A quick learner from Florida says:
I am looking for a part number for both sides of my window and the springs that go onside? The window is 51 inches wide and 61 inches in height, the metal bar that (the spring goes into I think they both fell out together) is 30 inches and the spring is 16 inches the only label inside the frame is the na I information and I haven't had any luck finding a parts number with that
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 46EADABE-BE38-44F7-99A9-3EB90627E487.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0A6DB04A-FB3E-45D1-8593-7D781C9D5107.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. The length of the metal channel is the most relevant measurement here. If the metal channel is 30" long, then you need either our S380-30 or S385-30 channel balances, based on the appearance of the nylon fittings. The only difference between these two balance Series is the 'depth' of the bottom nylon shoe, so compare both with your old hardware to see what matches best. You will need to select a stamp option. Look for a stamp code on the metal channel. If there is none or you are uncertain, weigh your window sash. You can then match that exact weight with one of the weight ranges listed alongside each stamp option on the product page. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)