Parts for windows

A home owner from NY says:
Hi, the pictures show the parts that I need and the window code Year etc.
I need
1) the white vinyl tube that covers the spiral balance
2) the white small vinyl (rectangle) part at the top of spiral balance
3) tilt latch
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 24F86E01-277F-4132-87F5-7096E63E5811.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ED39502C-87E4-4131-B680-4C3FB6276A9A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5E5C9926-FD60-491D-A397-4017C4A7C4FC.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 83244DCF-5F71-4134-A02F-A9B48D7834B9.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Please compare our 26-078 and 26-079 top tilt latch dimensions to yours. I think these look pretty similar, but it will depend on how well the sizes match up.

That square top is a window stop that we unfortunately aren't able to supply. That said, you only need at least one per sash to prevent the sash to go up too far. You could theoretically take one from a window that has both and use it here.

The balance looks like our 5/8" diameter Series 600 spiral balance. Our tubes are made of metal but it should work the same way.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)