Replacement parts for 051-482055

A home owner from Virgina says:

Hi we have a few broken window parts and need help identifying replacements.

Also figured I would replace a few broken spring assembly and pivot lock shoes if possible. The only identifying sticker we can find is attached

Thank you!

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210124_143637.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210124_144317.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210124_150515.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210124_150519.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I agree that as long as our dimensions match up to yours, the 26-226 pivot bar looks like a match. As for the pivot shoe, I'd recommend removing yours and comparing the width and thickness to our 15-178 and 15-188. Unfortunately, the metal cam is not sold separately. 

We'd also need to see a photo of your channel balance removed from the window to confirm a replacement but the 15-143 terminal clip shown in your photo is commonly used with our S770 channel balance. Take a look and see if this is the balance you need. Thank you!

How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.