Parts missing from some of the drawers in my bureaus

A quick learner says:
Two parts are missing from some of the drawers in my unfinished bureaus that I would like to paint.

4 Corner guide pcs. Needed (was told by co. Where I originally purchased bureaus that fir corner pcs I will need to improvise by using part #32-020.

2 Center plastic pcs. Needed
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1581618300259643424090.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15816184414501146293343.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. We may be able to help you with this project, though we don't have these exact parts. 

Starting with the corner guides, I agree that our 32-020 is our best option. I'm not sure how best to retrofit them, though. I've never seen a corner guide that has that large vertical leg like yours. These guides generally just help the drawer remain stable when you open and close it, they're not otherwise too complicated. Does yours serve an additional function?

As for the guide, see our 32-031. Like I mentioned, it's not an exact match but it looks very similar. You'll have to compare our dimensions to yours to confirm that they match up.

A quick learner from MA says:
Regarding 32-031...
If my track opening is 1 and 1/16" wide and yours is 1 and 5/32nds, won't the draw slip around with the excess width?
The rest of the dimensions are pretty much the same.

I suppose for the price I could give it a try, but wonder if there are any other options to consider.
Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200220_111309.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200220_105509.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I did some additional research and the manufacturer does not offer a rear drawer guide that has 1-1/16" wide. We feel the 32-031 should work and yes there will will be some play. You could also look at 32-123 that is a two piece drawer guide that is adjustable.

I am sorry we couldn't provide more help with this. Best of luck.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.