Parts needed

A handy person from Saint Paul, MN says:

I am seeking parts for my non-tilting, double hung windows that were installed in the late 80's or early 90's. The windows have vinyl jamb liners with nylon guide-stops and 18" tension balance springs. Manufacturer is unknown.

Several of the nylon guide-stops are broken and I'm seeking replacements. I've included several photos.

Please let me know if the parts are available, their cost and the process for ordering them. Feel free to contact me via email or by telephone if you have any questions.

Thank you

Bob

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Side profile guide brake (part needed).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Guide-brake, top profile(part needed).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Part Needed-Guide Brake.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Functioning jamb liner-guide brake-spring.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Jambliner profile.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Bob! These parts look a lot like the components in our 20-006 clutch set. Look this over and let me know if you agree, or if you had any questions.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.