Parts needed

A quick learner says:
There are two windows I need replacement part on the first two pictures are of the lock that is on the window the others are of a handle that broke
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I believe that you have the old style lock, which we no longer carry. Check out our 38-097 and 38-098, which are the newer versions. You will also need a new keeper to go with them, so also be sure to see our 38-079. As for the casement operator handle, look at our 39-114L.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)