Parts of sliding door

A quick learner from France says:

2 parts of a sliding door are broken :
- Stanley 3022
- Stanley 2012X-IL
as shown on the photos included.

Where could I buy those parts, or similar ones ?

Thanks a lot for your answer
User submitted image of their closet hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Stanley discontinued both of these parts, but we suggest you look at our 23-222B top roller and 23-041 bottom roller as possible replacements.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)