I need to balances like these, 33G top balances
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 460FFD1C-0FDF-4664-BC1A-ECB152B4451E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4088140C-9379-41B4-A1F8-FF83B7A97596.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B698A6F1-5330-43D4-97D4-66DF1BE0A6F3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 873DE6D6-0B5C-468C-AECA-EF55F1E8982D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 530EE88E-8565-411C-B082-614D573333CC.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience during this busy season. We can replace this balance, but it will have to be a special order due to its heavy duty spring. Can you just tell me how many you need? Once I know that, I'll email you an order link and price quote for the requested quantity.

A quick learner from Pearl River La says:
Good morning I need that part in a 32G ,2 of them can you tell me the cost please, thanks
Profile picture of Tom

Hey, Michael. Can you confirm the stamp? You had said in your original post that it was 33G. If it's 32G then we will have to get it requoted. Just to be safe, can you also confirm the length of your balance's metal channel?

I apologize for the confusion. Since this has to be custom made I want to be 100% sure we get you the right part. 

A quick learner from Pearl River La says:
The length of the top balancer is 32'm I'm sorry and it's a plain balancer not beveled, thanks again
Profile picture of Tom

Great, thank you! I'll go ahead and email you an order link and price quote right now for 2.

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.