Pat 198202

A home owner from RI says:
Hi all,

Hoping to confirm a part number for 6 left hand replacements. Hole spacing is 1 1/8 x 5.25 with a 2 3/8 arm. Some of the arm attachments seem to be via c-clip and others by threaded grommet.

Also looking for an extended or straight crank handle. One was installed in a corner beside a door. impossible to use or remove without removing the door and significant amounts of door and window trim.

Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window activator inside.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window activator.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window arm.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm afraid we can't ID your operator from these photos. In order to help, we would need you to remove it completely from the window including dimensions and a clear view of the installation holes, as well as the arms that attach to the internal linkage of the window. 

A home owner from RI says:
Hi Emily,
I was hoping the patent number would be helpful. They're difficult to measure exactly with a tape measure. Best as I can tell the bottom two mounting holes seem to be 1 1/8 apart.The distance between the top single and bottom two mounting holes seem to be 5 1/4 apart. The activator arm holes seem to be 2 1/2 apart and the total length of the arm is 3 1/4 inches.

Hoping this helps?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1.18 hole.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Arm.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named full crank set.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named thumbnail_IMG_0368.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named thumbnail_IMG_0374.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you kindly for getting back to me. Take a look at the list of operators we've related for you on this page. Review the specifications and see how they compare with your old assembly. 

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.