Pat no. 2783493

A home owner from Louisiana says:

Hello,

I need a replacement for the above referenced door roller.

Thanks,

Dana

Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Dana.

I plugged the part number you gave us into our database and seen that it was associated with our 23-161, 23-162 and 23-189. Could any of these be what you're looking for? Carefully review our dimensions for each of these items and compare them to your original hardware to see how they match up.

If you're still unsure, we'll need you to remove the roller in question and show us.

Thank you! 

A home owner from Grass Valley, CA says:
Will both these trolley systems work with the Mounting Bracket pictured above? I need to replace my ACME 30 1001 rollers and was just going to buy the Mounting Bracket simultaneously to avoid the two not fitting.

My second question though is if they both work with the bracket which would one choose and why?

I've attached a picture of the piece I am going to replace.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImagerYuuQr.gif
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

The 23-189 and 23-161 are both compatible with the 23-162 bracket. As for which roller to choose, generally you'd want to compare the specifications and design of each with yours to see which one matches up best. 

The 23-189 should work to replace the #2783493 roller.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.