Patio Door Handle Lever and Hardware

A quick learner from California says:
I have door handle part number DR05-1510 and I need the lever. After some research I believe its part number 82-240 but need this confirmed. Also, I need the hardware (2 smaller screws) that attach the handle to the mounting plate on the inside of the sliding patio door. The two screws are included and shown on the handle set part number 82-080.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us. I cannot confirm that our 82-240 is what you have based on the given information, but assuming your old handle set is a match for the 82-080 then there's a good chance. The 82-240 and 82-080 are compatible.

Unfortunately, the screws provided with our 82-080 set are not sold separately. If you need them, I recommend contacting a local hardware store to see if they can match up the size you need. 

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.