Patio Door Handle is missing

A quick learner from USA says:

Please identify my handle. The 1st and 4th set of holes were made when I brought a handle and it didn't fit

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200129_170329.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It's tough to say what your handle is without seeing the original, or having anything else to go off of. We can try our best, though.

I see that you have three pairs of holes in your door. I suspect that one of these pairs were drilled at some point after the door was already purchased, but I'm not sure which one. To nip it in the bud, can you tell me the distance between each pairing? That would be the distance between the two outer most holes, the distance between the second most outer holes, and the distance between those two fat holes in the middle. Please make sure to measure from the center of each hole.

Hopefully from there we'll be able to recommend a match that works.

The 1st and 4th set of holes were made when I brought a handle and it didn't fit The handle i sent looks like the original handle.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200218_100416.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Hello again,

I see that you've sent some more information to our customer service department but we'll still need some additional information to find the correct handle for your door. I can tell that the 82-003 handle that you were looking at is not what you need based on the fact that you have a mortise lock in the center of your door, which the 82-003 does not use. I'd appreciate it if you could open the door and show us a picture of the lock in the center, as well as the distance between the mounting holes that I've indicated in your image below. Thank you. 

Mortise and keeper.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200128_132349.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200128_132344.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you for the photos. It appears that you have our 82-226 mortise lock, which is compatible with our 82-035 handle set. Thank you!

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.