Patio Door Locks and Handles

A quick learner says:

I recently bought a town home that has a sliding patio door, The town home was built in 1998. The patio door is different as it has two sliding lockable doors plus the fixed door. Both sliding doors had the lock mechanisms removed. I need to replace the locks /handles with new units.

Twin City Hardware told me the company that made the doors is np longer in business & recommended I contact you for help.

The attachments are photos of the lock, both doors have the same locks & handles.

Regards

Loren

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220409_201633(0).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220409_201645.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220409_202007.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220409_202049.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Loren! Your old lockset appears to be a match for our more modern 82-002. I think this is just what you need but look it over and see what you think.

We also sell the 88-002 pull, if you need it, but your original appears to be in good condition and you can probably just reuse it if you prefer. 

Alternate image for 82-002
Alternate image for 82-002

Alternate view of 82-002
Alternate view of 82-002

How to replace a sliding glass door handle set
How to replace a sliding glass door handle set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.