Patio Door Parts

A home owner from Lincoln Park Condos says:
I need a black rubber threshold gasket and two plastic gusset connectors for slide glass doors from kitchen to outside deck.

I contacted Ryland Homes, they thought you might be the most likely manufacturer supplier of the doors, as they were the ones that constructed the condos we currently reside in. Thank you.

User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Steve. The part in your top photo looks like our 80-051. See if you can use that as a replacement. I'm afraid we do not sell the rubber gasket you show, however.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)