Patio Door Roller Assembly

A home owner from 10465 says:

My patio door only has one hole, not two like your DIY videos show. I have no idea how to get the rollers out of this door. I've included some pictures. Please advise me as how to remove these rollers so I can identify them and get new ones to install.

Thanks,

Paul 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1335.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1336.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1337.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at the 81-030 roller. I think might have this type, which has a screw hole at the top. Take a close look inside the roller to see if this is the type you have in your door. Another possibility is the 81-087 with the hooks at the top. If you do have a screw on top, you'll have to access that to get the roller off.

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.