Patio Door Rollers

A handy person from Northern VA says:
I need help identifying replacement rollers. I tried to remove it, but the screw in the first picture didn't back the whole way out, and I didn't want to force it until I had identified replacements. I didn't know if it pries out or slides out. The identifying characteristics I see are (1) screw mounted from the side (2) it's not rectangular, the corner is notched out (what should be closest point to the camera in the second picture (3) the top of it flares out, and there's a prong on the side helping hold it in place in the 3rd picture. I will need 2 of these rollers. Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190811_142732.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190811_142720.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190811_142710.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Hello,
If this is a roller for a sliding glass door, take a look at the video below for help with the removal process. Once you have the roller removed, we should be able to recommend a replacement but, unfortunately, that's impossible to do while it's still installed since so much of it is hidden by the door.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.