Patio Door lock and handle part replacement - HELP please

A quick learner from USA says:
Hello,
I am in desperate need of replacing 3 locks and their corresponding handles on our patio doors. I have searched everywhere.
Attached is my best attempt at measurements/photos.
I hope you are able to help so I don't have to purchase multiple styles and sizes to see which works. Trying to eliminate having to resize as much as possible.
Thank you in advance!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Patio Handle 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Patio Lock 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Patio Lock 1.jpg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting! 

Please start by reviewing the dimensions of the 82-033 handle set that has 3-15/16" installation holes from center to center. For the mortise lock, please review the dimensions for the 82-211 or 82-214B to determine the best fit. Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

How to install the Swisco 82-033 Handle Set
How to install the Swisco 82-033 Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.