Patio Screen Door

A professional from Illinois says:
I'm looking for a roller assembly for a patio screen. I never seen anything like this. Do you happen to have this?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0312.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0313.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We don't have a roller that matches this exactly, no, but we offer several corner-style rollers that are similar. Depending on size, you may very well be able to get one to work in your door. I'll make a list of them for you to review:

I cannot guarantee any of these will work but they are the best options we carry. Let me know if you had any questions about one of these parts in particular.

A home owner from VA says:
I need the exact same corner roller as this other customer wrote in about. did he end up buying something and do you know if it worked? one of the distinguishing characteristics of the one we are trying to find is the top adjuster and the fact that the vertical section also has a screw hole to stabilize the vertical section of the door frame
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid the above customer never did get back to us, so I can't tell you for sure if they used one of our products successfully. However the parts mentioned above do remain our best and only options at this time. 

Personally speaking, I'm not 100% optimistic that any of those were work. I would be very much interested in knowing for sure one way or the other, for the sake of our records, but it's a hail mary. The design of the original is just so different.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.