Patio Screen Rollers

A quick learner from Appleton, WI says:
From a Vision 2000 sliding screen circa 2000. I think it is 84-074B. Measurements all match both. 84-074 is very similar except the rivet head are on the wrong side and it specifically says the wheel thickness is 1/4 inch. My part seems a little narrower. So which one?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1327.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1328.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The 83-074B and 84-074 are exactly the same in all respects except that the 84-074B is stainless steel, whereas the 84-074 is not.

We also don't have a narrower version of this roller. Can you confirm the exact size you need?

A quick learner from Appleton, WI says:
I am satisfied that 84-074B will work. Since my problem was a frozen wheel that I couldn't free with penetrating oil and force I ordered a pair of these. In the unlikely event they don't work I will be back in touch,
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.