Patio door hardware lock part

A home owner from Las Vegas says:
Hello. I am in need of a replacement lock switch for my dual-slide patio door lock. The part in question is, obviously, the piece I am holding in my hand. It is the actual lock switch. It simply snapped off after several years of use. All other parts of the lock system works fine. Is this part available? Not sure if it is replaceable. Of course, I'd like to avoid the high cost of full lock and handle replacement. Thanks for any info!

Dave.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8404BE8C-B2A9-45F4-8544-F03886B5AAA2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BAB199A1-08EE-4D7E-85BD-01A0F02C749C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8137E04E-5942-454C-95E9-73D981D23C72.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 14B2CD57-BEA0-41A9-A2B5-0D05EFB9F683.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Dave. The thumb lever looks like our 82-107, but I am afraid it's not available in chrome. If you're willing to get a new handle set, see the 82-090. Keep in mind that these thumb levers sometimes snap because the door's internal mortise lock is broken. If that's the case, please show us the lock and we can ID it for you as well. 

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.