Patio door part, holds door to frame

A quick learner from New Jersey says:
I am not sure what this part is called that is located at the corner which holds the door to the frame. I need to replace a few of them on my sliders because they have cracked due to age . Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named white plastic part on patio door
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:


I believe this is a stationary patio door clip. Though yours seems to be an older model, our 80-051 clip may still work for you. Let us know if it does the job or if you have any more questions. Thanks for shopping with us!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at