Patio door parts

A home owner from Warrenton VA says:
I have a 1984 White vinyl slider that needs new rollers for doors and screen, foot lock and, one of the glass panels appears to be fogging occasionally as well. Please advise what parts you can supply and what make and model of door are. No ID marks around bracketed frame vinyl upper frame and aluminum track, just the Guardian glass stamp. Other Windows are American Craftsman by Home Depot. Patio Door Glass Stamp: Guardian Genova NY Glass Company
ANSI Z97.1-1984
Safety Tempered
SGCC 2259 1/8 U
BS 6206: 1981
16 CFR 1201 II
CAN/CGSB-12.1-M
Please ID my door manufacturer and model and parts you have for it. Thanks Pete
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Patio door interior bottom stationary glass Label
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named patio door operating panel interior handle latch c
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named patio door stationary panel glass seal fail2021081
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named slider bracket Sill 20221203_133820.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Slider Footlock 20221203_142647.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, it's not possible to identify what rollers you have or who made the door based on the provided information. The only thing that stamp tells me is who made the glass, which is not relevant to what you're trying to do.

The only way to reliable identify a sliding glass door roller is to see it out. There is no stamp or code that you can find on your door that will tell us the info we need. I know that's probably more of a project than you wanted, but it has to be done. This is not a quick job and you will have to put in the time if you want the door working again.

Once the roller is out, I will need to see a clear picture of the back end, top, and sides. Written dimensions will also be important.

As for the fogging glass, that's not something our company can help with. You will need to contact a local glass shop to see if they can set you up with new panes.

How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.