Patio door roller replacement

A handy person from Maryland says:
I'm sorry, I cannot identify the maker of the door. The door is installed on a Trojan Houseboat (1973). I'm assuming it to be original equipment. I already removed both rollers before accessing your site.
I would be interested in replacing with a roller you would recommend. Thank you for your consideration, hope to hear from you soon. Gary
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Gary! I believe your older roller assembly has been replaced with the newer style 81-012. Look it over and let me know what you think. My only hesitation is based on the fact this is for a boat; boat hardware tends to be a little different from what we provide. I can't be totally sure if our roller will work.
Paul,
Thank you for your follow up to me regarding needed patio door rollers. I immediately ordered the rollers you recommended and look forward to installing them.
Profile picture of Paul
Thank you! We greatly appreciate the order. Please let me know how it goes!
Paul,
The rollers you recommended for my patio door (81-012)have the door rolling like new! The only challenge was the old mounting screws did not fit the new roller. I was able to use the adjusting screws that came with the new rollers to mount the new rollers. I'll just need to purchase two more screws for adjustment.
Thank you again for your help, your assistance made this repair much easier.
Gary
Profile picture of Paul
Great to hear it! I'm glad your door is working again. Please let me know if I can ever be of any future help.
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.