Patio door rollers

A quick learner from San Pedro, Ca says:
A little while back I purchased some rollers from you...turns out I picked out the wrong rollers. I would like to return them. And I would love help getting the right rollers.
I picked up these mirrors used and I think they have the wrong sized wheels on them. Even with adjusting for maximum wheel height on the roller the mirror still drags in the rail.
The current wheel is 1&1/8.
These mirrors are 5x8 and heavy.
I have a sense that metal wheels would be better, but I defer to your expertise.

I need 4 units with wheels that are 1& 1/4 please. I?ve attached a pic.

Thank you I?m advance for your expert help :)
roller
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We offer two size nylon ball bearing roller assemblies for you to review: our 23-043 with a 1-1/4" diameter and 23-198 with a 1-1/2". Being that your current wheel is 1-1/8", and you are unable to adjust the door slide easily, the 1-1/4" wheel may not be enough. You may want to move up to 1-1/2". The nylon ball bearing wheels should be fine for your heavy mirror doors. We have known many mirror door companies favor the nylon wheels for a quieter, smoother ride.
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.