Patio door slider missing rollers

A quick learner from Belmont Ca says:
I'm not sure what roller I would need this house was built in 1953 and my parents purchased it in 1970. In Belmont Ca, I'm trying to repair there door
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FE654E5A-C151-4EB2-8CF6-9A3DEED478CA.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 50AFDDEA-EF5D-491B-91E6-1A2E8F8B4BC2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B8772E72-51AA-4E42-9A68-741A759A4710.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Unfortunately without seeing the original rollers, there's really no way of saying for sure what rollers you might need. There is just too much variation with this hardware; even if we knew the exact brand we probably wouldn't be able to narrow it down, with very few exceptions. Unfortunately there's no way to really say what you need without obtaining the old rollers for viewing. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

This was on the door hopefully this may help
Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8AB36CF6-6ADC-4332-A871-05D49482E939.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob

We may be in luck. With a good deal of squinting, I've determined this label is an Artdor Sliding Glass Door. This name has been associated with old doors like yours, and in that case our best bet was the 81-140 Sliding Roller. Without seeing the original I can't guarantee this is what you need, but it's our best bet for you. Take a look and let me know what you think. 

Bob, I just ordered a set. A small piece that fell out of the bottom looked like a part from the roller you recommended. Thank you so much! I will let you know if it works. Sincerely Javier
Bob, thank you so much! The rollers worked and fit perfectly. I just wish they also fit the other slider I have. It was similar but a bit more narrow.
Thanks again!
Javier
Profile picture of Bob

Hey Javier. Glad to hear the 81-140 worked out for you! For this other sliding door you speak of, if you want, send me pictures of the roller out of the door and tell me how the dimensions differ from the 81-140, and I can see if we have something better. 

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.