Patio door weatherstripping

A quick learner from Minneapolis MN says:
I could use some help replacing the weatherstripping on my patio door. I can't find any manufacturer info on the sliding doors. Some info on the glass, but not the window/door manufacturer.

The wool pile is shot, but I see that's available on this site (9/32 wide, about 5/16 tall, though it's hard to tell since it's shot).

In the attached picture, I show the existing weatherstripping that holds the wool pile. I can't find anything online that seems to match this.

Would appreciate any help!

Kevin
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0498.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Kevin. We could replace the wool pile in question, but not the plastic escutcheon. That's something you'd have to go back to the original supplier or manufacturer of the door, whoever they may be.

For the wool pile itself, see our 58-099. This is also 9/32" x 5/16".

A quick learner from Minneapolis MN says:
Hi Tom,
The plastic escutcheon is cracked and falling apart. I'd like to replace that, but there's no manufacturer info that I can find on the door. There's info on the glass, but nothing that helps ID the door manufacturer. Door is from 1984, we bought the house in 2018.
Assuming I can't find an exact replacement, any suggestions on what to look for in a replacement?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that I don't recognize this type of door. There's a good chance this is an exclusive part to the door manufacturer, just based on my experience with similar parts. 

If you don't know who made it, you might want to try a local mill works or building suppliers where home builders and contractors buy from. They may have a lead for you, or could even provide the part itself.

How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.