Patio door wheel removal and replacement

A home owner from 43460 says:
I am looking for instructions on how to take these patio wheel out and replace them. I just want to make sure i do the right method so not to break the door.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4644.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4645.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4646.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4648.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. It like you have a Capitol Sliding Glass Door. To remove the roller, lay the door down like you did in the photo. Unscrew both bottom hex screws. Then, with a block of wood and hammer, carefully knock off the bottom door rail from the glass. Now you can slide out the roller assembly and compare yours to ours. Chances are you will need 81-007; this roller was very poplar for this particular door. But only comparing the dimensions will confirm. 

A home owner from 43460 says:
Here is the dimensions and what the old ones look like. What should I order to replace these old rollers?

Thanks Brian
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4661.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4662.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4665.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4666.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for responding. Looks like you have our 81-083 roller assembly, with the 1-1/8" wheel. Please compare and see if you agree.

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.