Patio rollers for screen door. I don't see any markings on the existing rollers
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A8F2BC7B-B87F-4F80-B99A-7A819FC2877F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F6D144CE-3327-46C3-85E9-F9A71DE1DE0B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4CC9AFD0-88F1-451C-B5D6-3674A2467D5E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EE1EE861-620D-43A8-8A43-8449964164C6.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FF0DCD54-BF10-4155-BA16-F3E938BC4DB6.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience during this busy season. It's tough to make out the design of your roller based on its current condition, so I'm not 100% sure what to recommend here. My best guess would be the 81-090 or 81-011, depending on size, but I cannot guarantee that either of these will work. Check them out for now and let me know if you agree.

I know it's a long shot, but if you happened to have a roller in better condition then it would give me a better idea of what to recommend.

A home owner from Virginia Beach says:
The 81-090 is really close. The width of mine is 7/16 and the height is 1-1/16. Do you have another roller with those dimensions?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that we do not have anything in that size. I looked all over for a roller in this style that's skinnier than the others we provide but the smallest I could find was 81-090 at 1/2" wide. 

I think the trouble is that your roller is kind of in between patio glass door and screen door rollers. It's smaller than what you see in most patio glass doors but much larger than what you see in most screen doors. I think all things taken into account, the design is closer to patio glass door rollers but the size is tough to reconcile. We just don't have anything that small.

I am sorry that we cannot offer you anything closer. If you know the name of the door manufacturer, you may want to contact them directly. The unique nature of this roller may mean that it's something only they have.

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.