Patio screen door

A home owner from PA says:
Our sliding screen door needs plastic "hooks" (they have somewhat of a T shape on the end) to keep it in the frame of the window. Two were in the top of the door (held by screws) and two were in the bottom, but now only one is still intact. Any idea what these are and if you have this part?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure exactly what it is you're looking for. Could I see a few pictures of the pieces in question? I'd like to see the damaged one and the one that is still intact. Thank you!
A home owner from Pa says:
Unfortunately, I do not have the parts right now (my mother is taking them around to some hardware stores to see if they know/have the part), but if I attempt to place my patio screen door into the track, these 4 (2 on top; 2 on bottom) plastic things help keep the door in place and I assume they help the door slide. They are not wheels but rather solid, opaque plastic parts 2-2.5 inches long that screw into the screen frame.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Could you have something like our 86-001 and 86-002? Check these out and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.