Patio screen door corner replacement

A handy person from Alton, Illinois says:
Hi, Have no idea what brand this door is, but the measurements of the corner inserts, which have been removed, are 1" x 1/2", like on 95-214. I can't tell from the photo, but do the corners go completely inside the frame? I don't understand what that piece that runs diagonal across the corner and protrudes past the corner is. Can this be removed? Thanks for any information you can share.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
That protrusion you mention is exposed when door frame goes together. Could we see a picture of yours removed from the door? That would help us find a better match.
A quick learner from Alton, Illinois says:
Well they were pretty tore up after I got them out of the frame and I threw them away. I did measure the biggest part and it is 1/2 inch thick and 1 inch wide.

Those would fit, the 95-214 except for the protrusion. They look exactly like the ones I had...since the screen was in parts when I started this rebuilding, maybe the original did have the exposure. HMMM I think I should purchase the 95-214. Do you have other choices of the white plastic type corners. I only see the one on the web site.

Thanks for your help.

Sincerely Rebeca
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid that our 95-214 is the only plastic of corner key available for this kind of screen door.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.