Patio screen door roller

A handy person from Lahina, Hawaii says:
Could you help identify the roller part and provide instructions to remove the roller? It looks like 4 rollers need to be replaced.Top rollers which I think are still good after cleaning. I would like to know part numbers for both rollers . What is estimated days to deliver to Lahina, Hawaii? Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Image (3).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Image (2).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Image (1).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Image.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm afraid we don't sell an exact match for this roller. Our 84-078 is similar but this is designed for Andersen doors and I can't promise it will work for you. Take a look at the specification for this part and see what you think.

As for the top rollers, can you show us some photos of one removed from the door?

A handy person from Lahina, Hawaii says:
Thank you for your assistance. I was doing this project for a friend while visiting in Lahina, and I had to leave. I think the Anderson model looks very similar. I left this info for the property owner. Maybe I will have time next year when I visit again if she has not completed the repair. It seems to be a very unusual design.
How to remove the old Andersen upper patio screen door roller
How to remove the old Andersen upper patio screen door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.