Patio screen door roller replacement

A handy person from New Smyrna Beach, FL says:
Got a new problem with patio screen doors with outdated hardware, but you have them.
Screen Door Bottom Roller, 1" Nylon Concave Product Code: 84-053 is exactly what I am looking for and requiring 8 for two doors
I also see there is an adjustment screw recommended and don
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, it looks like part of your question was cut off. I'm not sure what you'd like to know about the 84-053. Can you go into more detail?
A professional from new smyrna beach, Florida says:
Got a new problem with patio screen doors with outdated hardware, but you have them.

Screen Door Bottom Roller, 1" Nylon Concave Product Code: 84-053 is exactly what I am looking for and requiring 8 for two doors
I also see there is an adjustment screw recommended and don't know if I need 1 5/8" or 1", can you advise? Also why is "spring tension screen door roller, Product code: 84-001", pictured to the right of the 84-053 part? Is that also a replacement? Thanks Jim
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
In comparing the two rollers, the 84-001 is a simpler version of the 84-053. I believe they are interchangeable with each other, though. As for the screws, I'm not sure how wide your patio screen door frame is, which is a big component. You should match up the length with your existing screw. The 84-502 is the standard length normally used in doors.
How to repair a spring roller on a sliding screen door
How to repair a spring roller on a sliding screen door
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.