Patio screen door rollers

A home owner from Phoenix, Az says:
I need to replace the rollers on the patio screen door and measured the roller, the wheel is 1 inch by a quarter inch wide at the back of the bracket and the length of the bracket is about 2 1/2 inches long. I have submitted a couple of pictures and hope you can help. It looks like the moss patio roller.
Thank you
Brian
User submitted photo of patio screen door roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

I believe the match to your roller is our 84-050 replacement screen door roller. The 84-050 has a steel ball bearing wheel instead of a nylon wheel, but that should not cause a problem for you. Go through the dimensions found in the 84-050 product image and match them up to your roller to make sure it will be a good fit.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.