Patio screen door rollers and drawer track roller

A quick learner from Florida says:
I need patio screen door rollers & I would like the width of Product Code 84-064. The thickness of my roller is 5/16" and I have a 1" wheel that is 3/16" wide. The hole spacing is 1 15/16". I think Product Code 84-064 will fit but I do not have the width of the roller body or the wheel thickness of that part. My part does not have a screw on top to adjust the wheel tension but I hope it will work if I modify the frame of the door. I need a drawer track roller. I have a 3/4" wheel that is about 5/16" wide. I think it is a left handed wheel. I was hoping you could look at Product Code 32-038 and see if it looks like the part that I need.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named SUNP0002.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named SUNP0009.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named SUNP0011.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I agree, our 84-064 looks like a good match but it will depend on dimensions. As long as the measurements we show on its store page match up then you should be good to go. Regarding the top screw, roller may not have it now but I'm positive that it did at one point. You have the spring and hole for it and everything. It probably just fell off.

As for the drawer roller, our 32-038 doesn't look like a match for the original, but we don't have anything else that comes close. I am just not sure if this will work for you.

How to replace a Columbia door bottom roller
How to replace a Columbia door bottom roller
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.