Patio screen roller replacement

A quick learner from San jose says:
I have a couple of patio screens with broken rollers and I am unable to identify the kind of rollers I need to buy and also, unable to remove the existing broken ones.

Attached are pictures of the rollers of two doors. Appreciate the assistance.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Door 1 top view.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It's very hard to tell what you have from this angle. Would it be possible to take another picture from a different angle that shows more of the roller? I know you can't remove it, but we at least need to see as much of it as possible.

A quick learner from San jose says:
Adding some more pictures
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5879.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7077.JPG
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the additional information. It appears you have a corner type roller similar to our 84-137. This is a combination roller and corner. You will need to take the screen door apart to access it, I'm afraid. Take a look at the related video, this may help you.

How to Replace a Screen Door Corner and Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Screen Door Corner and Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.