Patio slider rollers/Balasts

A quick learner from Orange County, CA says:
I need two sets of rollers and a track cap. What I have is almost identical to the generic tandem rollers sold at every hardware store, including Home Depot. The exceptions are 1) the rollers I have are 1" OD and theirs are all 1-1/8" and 2) the tang/tab on mine has a hole through it and theirs have a "U" shaped cut.

My concern with the shape of the tang opening is that the unit would drop down even when the wheels are adjusted up to allow slipping the door in and out of the track. (The particular door was improperly installed so that it is impossible to remover the fixed outside door. Attached are photos of the wheel assemblies that are on it.

I also need some window channel balances and am not sure of the top and bottom pieces. Stamped on the channel is "2130AA". As the picture limit has been filled on this, I will send photos of the channel balast on a follow up E-mail.



user submitted photo of door roller
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, Richard.

Thank you for posting on the discussion board and submitting your photos.

I recommend you take a look at the Swisco 81-056 Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller. Notice, it comes with two wheel size options: 1" and 1 1/4".
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at