Patio sliding glass door lock trouble

A quick learner from U.S.A. says:
My latch on my sliding door doesn't go up and down all the time and if it does it doesn't catch the hook on the opposite side to lock.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named patio door.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named patio door 1.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named patio door 2.jpg
Her are additionally photos. Hope this will help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 527C2848-DED8-4358-BA97-E95E973ECF95.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DD62F96D-2E73-465F-A73C-72F084CC6129.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AD15AB73-B893-4B0F-B6BE-FFFF175868DC.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

It certainly sounds like you need a new mortise lock. See the 82-226. This has the same body as the mortise lock in your photos (our 82-218), but features the face plate as well. Take a look and see what you think.

Hi thank you so much! Is that the correct keeper I have or is there a better one I should buy!?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

That keeper does look a little unusual from what we normally see with this style mortise lock. If it's worked for you I don't see any issue in continuing to use it; but otherwise, see our 89-020 or 89-021. These are the styles more commonly seen with this type of lock. 

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.