Patriot MFG 2 - 91 Window Crank (Possibly a Truth Part)

A home owner from Sussex NJ says:

Hello,

My window appears to be made by Patriot, the markings are "Patriot MFG 2" and then there is a "91" as well on the frame. The window itself fine, I am looking for a replacement for the window crank and the metal hardware at the bottom of the window that opens and closes the window, as it no longer opens or closes via the hand crank.

I was told by Tim at your office that this may be a Truth made part.

Thank you,

Michael

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2924.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2928.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2929.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2930.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience during this busy season, Michael. This operator looks like a match for our 39-188. See the 39-187 for the opposite side. We also sell the 39-513 and 39-514 brackets.

Carefully review the information we show for each product on their respective store pages and let me know if you had any questions.

A home owner from Hamburg, NJ says:

Hi Tom,

I need further assistance in ordering the correct parts please, based on the ones that you have suggested. Can I call to speak with someone who can guide me as far as measurements?

Thank you,

Michael

Profile picture of Tom

Hello, Michael. I'm afraid I don't have a phone line to call. I'm also not certain our phone operators would be able to help; they're mostly trained to process orders, not help work out measurements and such. Can you tell me exactly what your concerns are? I'm happy to help you here.

A home owner from Hamburg, NJ says:
I do not want to order the incorrect parts or parts that I don't need.
Can I return anything that I do not need or use, as long as they are unopened?
Profile picture of Tom

You can, yes. You can see our return policy here.

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.