Patriot casement window weather stripping

A quick learner from South Jersey says:
Good Afternoon,
I'm trying to determine the proper replacement weather stripping for my 25 year old Patriot casement windows. Pics attached. Can you help? I'd like to replace on most, if not all, of the windows in my home. Thanks in advance.
Mike
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1209.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1210.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1211.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

We may be able to help, but we need you to remove a sample of the weatherstripping and show us the end profile. That cross-section view, along with dimensions, will help narrow down your choices. See the video below. 

The manufacturer of these top tilt latches have discontinued them and offer no replacement. We suggest removing the old tilt latch, reinstall the top side corner screw to keep the sash together and install top mounted tilt latches #26-193/194 on top with a #6 pan head screw like #33-089. Just be careful not to drill into the glass.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.