Patriot window latch, single hung

A quick learner from DAMASCUS, Md says:
Hello,
My window won't quite latch. Is there a latch like this that is adjustable so that it will engage properly. I am off by a little more than 1/16"
Thanks,
-Andre
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in, Andre. Before changing your keeper to a different sized one, I'd like for you to first check the interlock on both the top and bottom sash. Sometimes, it gathers debris or may have a crimp that prevents the sashes from engaging properly the way it should. You may also want to consider checking the bottom rail of the movable sash to see if it is sagging and isn't meeting the bottom window sill evenly. I hope this helps you. We'd like for you to get back to us and let us know how everything works out for you. 

A quick learner from DAMASCUS, Md says:
Yes, the bottom frame is not flat. There is a bow in it which prevents the window from going down all the way
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

There is a possibility if you are able to remove the glass from the sash, you may be able to straighten out the bottom rail and reset the glass. We do carry one of the last surviving Patriot keepers, our 90-257. Take a look. We believe there may be a chance you can use this as a replacement with a bit of modification. Get back to us and let us know your thoughts on this. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.